Applications are invited from suitably qualified International Students for the University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarships 2019/2020 to study in Canada.
The University of Toronto School of Management is offering scholarships to international students who can express why they love Canada
University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarship
Applicable to international students, the Love Canada scholarship provides up to $11,000 for diploma programs to up to 20 academically qualified students per intake (till September 2019).
University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate ALL of the following attributes:
- 1. Evidence of excellent academic achievements (official transcript);
- 2. A resume including information demonstrating leadership within past/current employment and/or volunteering experience;
- 3. A 600-word essay expressing ‘Why do you love Canada’? or ‘Why have you selected Canada for your overseas study’?
Selection: The eligibility of the Love Canada Scholarship will be assessed by the TSoM Scholarship Committee based on the submitted documents the above criteria. Furthermore, the scholarship value will depend on the excellent academic achievements converting into 0-100% in the academic scoring scheme.
Fields of Study:
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
Value of Award:
up to $11,000
How to Apply for University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarship
Kindly email your Love Canada Scholarship Application Form to admissions@TorontoSoM.ca
For more information, visit the University of Toronto Love Canada Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Ongoing