GNPC Scholarships 2022/2023 | Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarships 2022: Application Form & Guidelines | See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
GNPC Scholarships 2022/2023, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarships 2021/2023, GNPC Scholarships, GNPC Undergraduate Scholarships.
SEE ALSO: GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship 2022/2023.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarship.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Foundation Scholarship Programme. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
About GNPC Scholarship.
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited Undergraduate scholarship, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarship is for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana. The scholarship covers Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
- Be Ghanaian,
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program at a local public tertiary Institution at the time of application.
Preference would be given to:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Special Education
- Agricultural Science
- Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
• All applications are to be done online (www.gnpcghana.com)
Submission of hard copies of application will be rejected.
•This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
• For applicants with any form of disability, upload medical report as evidence of disability
• Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
• Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply
• It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Firstly, visit the GNPC Scholarship Application Link Portal at: https://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- After click on the create account button and provide necessary details with correct phone number and active e-mail to create an account
- A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your e-mail.
- Check your email inbox or the spam/junk e-mail section of your email to access the GNPC Scholarship Application form ID or PIN
- Afterwards visit: https://www.gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php
- then provide your phone number and form ID to login
- Then fill the GNPC Scholarship Application form very correctly with all the right details
- Applicants with disability, are to upload medical report as evidence of disability.
- If you are a Continuing student, upload your statement of results.
- Then Summit
1) New (fresh) applicants should click on online application to begin a new application (i.e. access the application form page)
2) Applicants should provide necessary details with correct and active e-mail.
3) Pin will be generated and sent to your e-mail. Do note that pin may be sent to spam/junk e-mail in some cases
4) Applicants should reassess the application page with the correct telephone number and pin provided.
NB: For any enquiries contact GNPC Foundation on 0302975847
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022.