Applications are open for The France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program 2024, you can read more about The France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program 2024 below and apply.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program was established under the auspices of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Its primary aim is to assist French higher education institutions in attracting outstanding international students to their master’s and doctoral programs. The overarching goal is to prepare future leaders and decision-makers from around the world in both the public and private sectors, focusing on key areas of study and research.
French universities and research institutions that put forward candidates for the Eiffel program pledge to accept these candidates into:
• A master’s degree program officially recognized by the French government.
• An accredited engineering program.
• A collaborative doctoral program (involving joint dissertation supervision and/or a dual degree arrangement) in cooperation with an international higher education institution.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program encompasses two major academic domains, encompassing the following areas of study:
- Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital Sciences
2. Humanities and Social Sciences
- French History, Language, and Civilization
- Law and Political Science
- Economics and Management
Master’s Level Eiffel Scholarship Recipients:
- Monthly allowance: €1,181
- Additional benefits: International and domestic travel support Insurance coverage Assistance in finding accommodation Participation in cultural activities
Note: Tuition and fees are not covered by the Eiffel program for master’s or doctoral studies.
These scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities,