Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023. The full application details for the University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023 can be accessed below.
- Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados,
- Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands,
- Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives,
- Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands,
- Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis,
- St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago,
- Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
You do not need to respond to your offer before submitting your application for this scholarship, however, awards will only be made to students who accept their offer to study with us.
We will assess all scholarship applications before making any awards. You may be offered a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fees. We will contact you in early July 2023 to confirm the outcome of your application.
If you are awarded this scholarship, it will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at the University of Nottingham. We will not pay tuition fee scholarships to you directly.
In some cases, students are eligible to apply for more than one University of Nottingham award. Please note in no scenario would a Developing Solutions Award be combined with a Regional Scholarship, and in the unlikely event you were to be offered both, the highest value award would take precedence.
Very occasionally students may be offered Developing Solutions alongside a scholarship from their Academic School or a Sporting award. To maximize the reach of the University’s Scholarships offering, we aim not to double award, but in exceptional cases, this may be possible where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply