Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for World Food Programme Recruitment 2023/2024.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations and the world’s largest humanitarian organization addressing hunger and promoting food security. According to the WFP, it provides food assistance to an average of 91.4 million people in 83 countries each year.
Job Title: Automotive Mechanical Trainer
• The Automotive Mechanical Trainer will be under the supervision of the Project Manager of the Accra Training Centre. The incumbent’s duties required shall include but are not limited to the following:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and carry out face-to-face training sessions and workshops for groups.
• Prepare training materials and ensure the appropriate set-up for the face-to-face training sessions.
• Ensure that all pedagogical resources and training equipment are always in good condition.
• Ensure that the training materials for face-to-face and online sessions are in line with pedagogical objectives.
• Coordinate the development of pedagogical resources for online and face-to-face sessions with external partners.
• Ensure the most recent technical trends are included and updated accordingly in the training materials.
• Conduct pre and post-training evaluations and suggest improvements when needed.
• Perform any other related duties when requested.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a High school diploma, or Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is required in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronical Engineering
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• Minimum 7 years of proven experience as automotive diagnostic specialist or workshop manager. Experience of delivering training to skilled professionals or apprentices would be an asset.
• Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different. French would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 11th March 2023
Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply