Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Puma Energy Recruitment 2021.
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, I has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia), and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Job Title: Finance Lead
Assisting/supporting the FM in managing the finance function
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Review the general ledger on a regular basis and provide technical leadership in correcting errors and generating quality financial reports
- Provide value-adding financial and business analysis to assist management with decision making in managing the business efficiently
- Review and approve work of accounting staff before transactions are processed
- Represent finance in external and internal business committees as assigned by FM
- Engage with external parties as banks, lawyers, auditors as and when required
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the FM including acting on his behalf on different forums/meetings/annual leave.
- Graduate degree in accounting and Chartered Accountant qualification.
- At least 5years experience at the supervisory level within the Oil industry.
- Ability to communicate and interact at the highest level.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal All functions
- External auditors, Lawyers, Customers, Local Banks
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.