Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Puma Energy Recruitment 2023/2024.
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, I has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia), and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
To provide efficient support for the required coordinating duties for training programs through Congo with a specific focus on implementing Global Training Initiatives, programs, and other initiatives.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively compile training programs for the year for Congo.
- Engage with the Global Head of Learning & Development to obtain all logistical details for the training programs (external, internal, etc.)
- Deal in a timely manner with all Learning & Development queries. Tracks and manages all requests and queries, providing actions and updates to relevant parties. Resolves as many requests as possible on the initial call, reducing the number of calls redirected to the next level of support. Ensure successful and accurate completion of tasks.
- Where necessary follow the Procurement process and present Invoices for payment (also follow up on payments or queries)
- Contact Vendors where necessary (to confirm availability for training dates, venue, and printing requirements, catering, etc.)
- Carry out all logistical duties for arranging training programs (booking venues, printing material, catering, etc.)
- Upload course and open schedules on Puma Learning System
- Consolidate nominations (book/invite). Thereafter confirm acceptance/declines and finalize the attendee list.
- Schedule updates meetings (as required) and provide feedback on progress on all coordinating duties with the Global Head of Learning & Development.
- Post training: obtain a signed delegate list from the facilitator, complete training evaluation sheets, capture necessary details on Puma Learning System, and follow up invoice payment.
- Manage in-country training budgets and ensure that training requests are in line with Company requirements and relevant accredited, job-related, etc.)
- Continually identifies opportunities for improving processes, business efficiencies, and customer service.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Learning & Development environment.
- Computer literacy essential – Knowledge of Microsoft Office esp. Excel and Word, are essential.
- Strong Learning & Development administration experience and ability to work methodically and accurately
- Ability to analyze Learning & Development data effectively
- Able to embrace the changing business environment
- Shows initiative to resolve issues but also to escalate when necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with line management, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Basic application in the ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Fluent in English and local language
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Time management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 24th July 2023