Chalkboard Education Ghana Recruitment 2017 is ongoing. Interested and qualified candidates should see full application details below.
About Chalkboard Education
Chalkboard Education is an award-winning mobile learning company operating in West Africa. In 2016, it was the winner of Seedstars Ghana and was selected as one of the best African start-ups at the prestigious Seedstars Global Conference. Learn more at: https://chalkboard.education/ Founded in 2015, Chalkboard Education partners with universities, training institutions, and companies to provide software that digitalizes their content and distributes it to learners’ mobile devices, allowing students to access course content anytime and anywhere, even without an Internet connection.
Job Title: Sales Manager
We are looking for a techno-savvy Sales Manager with the ability to take our existing account base and grow it. If you can build long-term relationships with your customers, we may have the opportunity you have been dreaming of.
Only candidates with a proven track record of B2B sales deals + serious references will be considered.
As part of the role, you will be speaking to a wide range decision makers – from Universities and local education agencies. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to product demonstrations to bringing clients onboard yourself – getting all of the credit for your hard work! More specifically, you will :
- Establish and manage new accounts with universities and higher education institutes through strategic market research and planning. Take our existing pipe and grow it.
- Meet with key customers and decision makers to develop effective relationships. Be an end-user resource to help develop solutions.
- Help the senior management design, develop, enhance and execute business and marketing plans to maximize sales and profits and overall customer satisfaction.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and technologies.
- Build the sales department and put systems and organisation in place to plan for growth. When the time comes, recruit and train new salespeople
- Constantly improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on status and performance of customer accounts.
You will drive the sales in Ghana and in other African markets in the future.
- Proven track record of B2B sales deals
- Strong network
- 5+ years’ of sales experience
- Experience in ICT or innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive bonus compensation plan
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
How to Apply for Chalkboard Education Ghana Recruitment 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.