Ghana National Fire Service Salary Structure and Ranks: See the Ghana National Fire Service Salary Structure according to their ranks. In this article, you will find how much personnel in Ghana Fire Service earn per month.
The Ghana National Fire Service Salary just like every other para-military organization in the world has an organized chain of command. They have the Junior Officers and Senior Officers.
The Ghana National Fire Service conducts its recruitment exercise on yearly basis, and as such a lot of search queries have been submitted with regards to Ghana Fire Service Salary Structure and Scale.
Some of them include;
- Ghana National Fire Service Salary Structure
- Ghana National Fire Service Salary Scale
- GNFS Monthly Salary
- How much does Ghana National Fire Service pay their Staffs?
- How much does Ghana National Fire Service Pay WASSCE Recruit
- How much does Ghana National Fire Service Pay B.Sc Holder
- What is the highest rank in the Ghana National Fire Service?
We will try as much as we can to address some of these queries in this article. However, before we go deeply into GNFS salary structure, let’s find out more about Ghana National Fire Service Rank Structure.
GHANA NATIONAL FIRE SERVICE RANK STRUCTURE.
The Ghana National Fire Service just like any disciplined organization has a rank structure that symbolizes the chain of command of the operational and administrative management of the service.
See Also: Ghana Army Salary Structure and Ranks.
It is aimed at ensuring order, control, and division of labour and proper act of communication in the Service. The Rank Structure of the Service is as follows:
The highest rank in the Service is the CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (CFO) and slides down to Assistant Divisional Officer Grade Two (ADO II) being the last rank within the Senior Officers corp.
RANK MARKINGS OF GNFS
- CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (CF0)
- DEPUTY CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (DCFO)
- ASSISTANT CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (ACFO)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (DO I)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE TWO (DO II)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE THREE (DO III)
- ASSISTANT DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (ADO I)
- ASSISTANT DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (ADO II)
- CADET OFFICER (CO) Personnel of this rank are not Senior Officers yet but are on Officer Corps training into becoming Senior Officers at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS).
Ranking in the Ghana National Fire Service begins from Recruit Fireman/Firewoman after a satisfactory completion of a training course at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS).
The Recruit Fireman/Firewoman progress through the ranks to Station Officer Grade One (STN/OI), being the highest rank in the Junior Officers corp.
- STATION OFFICER GRADE ONE (STN/OI) OR GROUP OFFICER GRADE ONE (GO I)
- STATION OFFICER GRADE TWO (STN/OII) OR GROUP OFFICER GRADE TWO
- (GO II) ASSISTANT STATION OFFICER (ASO) OR DEPUTY GROUP OFFICER (DGO)
- SURBORDINATE OFFICER (SUB/O) OR ASSISTANT GROUP OFFICER(AGO)
- LEADING FIREMAN (LFM) OR LEADING FIREWOMAN (LFW)
- SENIOR FIREMAN (SFM) OR SENIOR FIREWOMAN (SFW)
- FIREMAN (FM) OR FIREWOMAN (FW)
- RECRUIT FIREMAN (RFM) OR RECRUIT FRIEWOMAN (RFW)
GHANA NATIONAL FIRE SERVICE SALARY STRUCTURE,
The Ghana Narional Fire Service salary just like every organized discipline is based solely on the level of your ranking in Service. That is the higher your rank, the higher your pay. The higher the rank, the higher the responsibility.
Just like the Ghana Police Service, men and women of the GNFS are places on the single spine salary strucutre with a minimum take home salary of 700GHC PER MONTH.
However, there are some allowances and bonuses that are accrued to men and women of the Ghana Fire Service. But the highest ranking officers get the highest allowances down.