Zormelo & Associate is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Completion Supervisor.
- Oversee the overall implementation of programme.
- Responsible for completion/testing operational improvement ensuring that EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of activities.
- Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary.
- Oversee the documentation of all work within the area of responsibilities capturing lessons learned for the benefit of future operations.
- Ensure well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements.
- Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal/external stakeholders and service companies.
- Participate in well and operations hazard assessments and HAZOPs and compilation of well risk register.
- Degree in an engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ offshore well servicing background with 8 years experience as a completion Supervisor with operating companies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Core discipline – wireline, coil-tubing, well testing etc.
- A valid Well Control certification (at least IWCF Subsea Supervisory level) and a valid offshore survival certification (BOSIET).
- Good management/supervisory skills
- Good technical/operational understanding of well servicing, completion and drilling
- Excellent grasp of safety management system and its implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to ensure team effectiveness.
- High proficiency with IT and industry software(i.e. MS Suite, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click here to apply.