Zormelo & Associate is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Lead Development Geophysicist.
- Conduct seismic evaluations including 4D interpretation and structural model builds for input to reservoir modelling.
- Evaluate and communicate geophysical uncertainties feeding into additional data acquisition plans and capture in uncertainty analysis and reservoir modeling.
- Prepare supporting documentation on infill or further development opportunities, including presentations, well proposals and well diaries as required.
- Align technical activities with business objectives to ensure timely delivery of fit for purpose solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to other teams within the company as required.
- Contribute to the training and mentoring of junior staff and secondees.
- M.Sc. level or higher in geophysics with 10 years or more experience in upstream E&P.
- Broad knowledge base incorporating specialized expertise in own field of disciple and across related disciples built from experience on varied projects.
- Highly skilled user of Petrel and associated software tools.
- Seismic interpretation, quantitative seismic analysis, rock physics, structural model building and reservoir model conditioning.
- Strong operational planning skills and experience.
- Demonstrable creativity, persistence, curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of business, project drivers and economics.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize between competing projects.
- Openness, honesty and reliability.
- Proficient in the use of IT and industry software including Landmark and MS suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click here to apply.