Zormelo & Associate is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Lead Reservoir Engineer.
- Optimize and maintain the subsurface development plans for the Oilfields
- Support exploration and development drilling activities
- Monitor, analyze and optimize well and reservoir performance.
- Coordinate and conduct reservoir engineering analytical studies and assessments, and data acquisition programmes.
- Provide ranges on production forecasting and reserve assessments.
- Train and mentoring graduate trainees and secondees.
- Petroleum engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a significant contributor in a large integrated subsurface team multi in an overseas location.
- Upstream Offshore assets working experience.
- Knowledge of deep water turbidites is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in the use of standard upstream software packages such as KAPPA Saphir & Emeraude, PVTp, PETEX suite, ECLIPSE Suite and Petrel.
- Proven Mentoring and training ability.
- Strong modeling & operational reservoir engineering skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should click here apply.