Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for Manager, MFS Operation position at MTN Ghana.
Manage Operational Activities, Third Level Customer Support, Training and Capacity building within the MFS division. Additionally, the role is responsible for managing Agent and Merchant setup.
- Efficiently manage MFS operational activities within the MFS Division.
- Provide operational assistance to all internal MTN MoMo and third-party partners.
- Develop, manage and ensure adherence to all MFS operational policy, process and procedures.
- Manage Partner Bank relations and service support.
- Develop processes to ensure efficient management of user activities on the MoMo platform
- Oversee the activation of Merchant and Agent Accounts
- Ensure regular updates of all user guides and operational manuals
- Manage customer records in line with regulatory requirements
- Oversee the development and implementation of training programs to build capability for all Mobile Money internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate Mobile Money governance, audit and risk management activities.
- Provide support on product development, testing, training and support.
- Manage Customer Experience initiatives with the MFS Division.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Care team to manage third level query resolution.
- Coordinate support activities across all MTN touch points – Service Centre, Call Centre, Connect Stores, Volume Management and Other MTN Divisions etc
- A Degree in Computer Technology, Business Administration, Social Science or other related professional qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage) with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Ability to deal with Paradoxes and ambiguity
- Decisive problem solver
- High quality agility and adaptability
- Strong Team management & Communication skills
- Business Risk Management
- Information systems management
- In-depth knowledge of Mobile Financial Industry
- System management / Administration
- Office suite and other related software applications
- Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management and dispute resolution
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Interpersonal Skills – Strong Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Display perseverance and tenacity
- Composed and even tempered
- Performance excellence
- Attention to details
- Creates renewal