Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery 2024 – Live & Work in the US.
USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery 2024
The United States of America (USA) State Department Web site for the 2022 Diversity Visa program (DV-2022) is now open.
Programme Description: For DV-2024, natives of the following countries are NOT eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible.
About the Award: The Department of State administers the Congressionally-mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program annually. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2024, 50,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available. There is no cost to register for the DV program.
Applicants who are selected in the program (“selectees”) must meet simple but strict eligibility requirements to qualify for a diversity visa. The Department of State determines selectees through a randomized computer drawing. The Department of State distributes diversity visas among six geographic regions, and no single country may receive more than seven per cent of the available DVs in any one year.
The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only. Entries will NOT be accepted through the U.S. Postal Service.
- Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter.
- If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- at least a high school education or its equivalent defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
Application Procedure – How to Apply
- Applicants must submit entries for the DV-2022 program electronically at dvprogram.state.gov between noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), October 7, 2023, and noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5), to November 10, 2023.
- Do not wait until the last week of the registration period to enter, as heavy demand may result in website delays.
- No late entries or paper entries will be accepted.
- The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period.
- The Department of State uses sophisticated
Important Notes: As indicated in the instructions, for the purposes of eligibility some countries include components and dependent areas overseas. If you are a native of a dependency or overseas territory, please select the appropriate country of eligibility. For example, natives of Macau S.A.R should select Portugal, and natives of Martinique should select France.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023 12:00PM EST (GMT -5)
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of USA State Department Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery 2023 – Live & Work in the US for more information.
Important Notes: As indicated in the instructions, for the purposes of eligibility some countries include components and dependent areas overseas. If you are a native of a dependency or overseas territory, please select the appropriate country of eligibility. For example, natives of Macau S.A.R should select Portugal, and natives of Martinique should select France
Am a winner but pls need an assistant as to how to submit my DS260
So please if the is any contact Number available
as the mentioned that vocation schools are disqualified I completed 12 grade in vocational high school am I qualified or not need you help