As a Ghanaian traveling to Italy, you’ll need a visa. Whatever your reason for visiting, you’ll need to pay the stipulated visa fee for Italy. So it’s important you know the cost of Italy visa fee in Ghana before you start your application.
Importantly, Italy visa fee in Ghana depends solely on the kind of visa that you are applying for. Different types of visa command different amount of fee. The information about Italy visa application fees in Ghana is to serve as a guide for Ghanaians who need an Italian visa to study, work, migrate or to visit Italy.
Italy Visa Application Fees in Ghana
Before applying for an Italy visa in Ghana, it is pertinent you know the cost of visa first. Not only that, but you also need to know Italy visa requirements for Ghanaians and other important information. Italy visa fee in Ghana depends solely on the kind of visa that you are applying for.
|VISA / LEGALIZATION TYPE||VISA FEE (GH ¢)|
|SCHENGEN VISAS – STAY UP TO 90 DAYS|
|Medical Treatment (less than 90 days)||354|
|Vocational Training Visa (less than 90 days)||354|
|Sports Competition Visa||354|
|Applicants aged: 6 – 12 Years||207|
|NATIONAL VISAS – STAY MORE THAN 90 DAYS|
|Family Reunion – Spouse||685|
|Family Reunion – Parents||685|
|Family Reunion -Minor Children||385|
|Family Reunion -Major Children||685|
|Family Reunion – Joining an EU or EEA Country Citizen||685|
|Work Visa – more than 90 Days||685|
|Technical or professional studies – more than 90 Days||295|
|Vocational training – more than 90 days||295|
|LEGALIZATION||LEGALIZATION FEES (GH ¢)|
|Civil Status Documents (i.e Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc)||65|
|Other Documents (i.e Affidavit, Criminal Certificate, etc.)||142|
|Translations in Italian (i.e birth and marriage certificate Per Page)||77|
|Verification translation in Italian (per Page)||77|
|Translation in Italian (ie Affidavit and Criminal Certificate per page )||77|
|Declaration of Value for Study Titles|
Italy Visa Requirements
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. Fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Attach 2 photos; the photo should be in passport size format (not more than 3 months old) with applicants usual signature at the back.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas (if any) – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required.
- Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Italy and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Italy and itinerary. (Click to find cover letter samples for visa applications).
- Flight Reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Italy.
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Italy.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Original Personal bank statement of the applicant for the last 3 months to be submitted at the Embassy of Italy, Accra with the original stamp and signature of authorized signatory of the bank (Online Bank statements are not acceptable). Personal Income tax may be added as an additional document.
- Salary slips for last three months (if employed). See requirements for other Italy visas.
Italy Visa Application Centre in Ghana
Plot No 29, 9 Kakramadu Rd Cantonments,
Next to GOETHE Institute, Accra, Ghana
Working Hours: 08.00 to 14.00 (for submission)
12.00 to 16.00 (for Collection of passport)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Contact nos.: 00233 302 746 210
E-Mail: [email protected]