Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Savana Signatures Recruitment 2020.
Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and Skills Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Of Programmes
To lead, develop and manage the program team to achieve the aspirations of Savana Signatures 2019-2023 through Programme Development, Effective Coordination, Consolidation, Technical Support and Guidance by ensuring a Cohesive Team spirit and Motivation to perform.
He/she manages and ensures effective Monitoring and Evaluation, resource mobilization, prioritization and allocation as well as work plan coherence.
- Research-Based Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or related fields from an accredited University.
- Training in Project Management and Planning, Human Resource Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the NGO sector, 3 years of which should be in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in designing, setting up and coordinating the monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems, frameworks and processes of a program
- Experience in fundraising from a diversity of sources including governments, aid agencies and private sector donors.
- Proven experience of research work
- In-depth understanding of Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Sound and up to date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including a demonstrated understanding of youth, gender as well as reproductive health issues in development and demonstrable commitment to their promotion.
- Demonstrable understanding of gender equality within an organisation and in programme work.
- Sound knowledge in the political, social, economic and historic environment in which Savana Signatures’ programmes are operating
- Understanding of the Project Cycle Management
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising and donor strategies
- Strong knowledge of M&E methodology, Framework designs, theories of change and quality assurance.