Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fainajs Express Ltd Recruitment 2021.
Fainajs Express Ltd is a growing trade facilitation and business development firm that seeks to enhance access to hustle Free Inter African Trade, business setup, growth, and development for current and aspiring African Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Associate
- Understand deeply product and service offerings of the firm
- Identifying new clients and contribute to service improvements
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers in relation to their needs, frustrations and how the competitors have position themselves
- Focuses sales efforts by establishing new relations and seeking referrals from existing contacts and customers
- Ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.Responsible for educating customers on new and existing products and service offerings
- Participate in regular training and empowering customers to make sales decision
- Responsible for meeting Sales and Revenue Target
- Responsible for contributing to creating and updating sales and marketing communication materials.
- Work with and supervise the effective synergy & collaboration of the Sales & Marketing Team comprising of interns, analyst, brand analyst/associates, web designers, content creators and public relations
- Produce relevant, valuable, and engaging marketing content for the company website, blog, social media, print and all other platforms
- Facilitate strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Contribute to effective management of marketing and sales budget
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns; assess team and company goals to management
- Utilize a variety of acquisition channels, including content creation, curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc. towards attaining company objectives
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Liaise with Director of Strategy and the Marketing team to develop specific blueprint and strategies for overall offerings of the business sales & marketing objective
- Oversee and ensure the successful deployment of sales marketing campaigns and strategies
- Develop strategies to generate excitement, build brand awareness, customer loyalty around our company and drive traffic towards its products and service offerings
- Result oriented
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Advertising, Business Administration or a related field
- Alternative educational training are also accepted with practical experiences in Client or Partner relationship management will be considered
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Minimum of three years of industry sales and or marketing experience
- Proven experience in sales, marketing and identifying target audiences
- Strong communication, negotiations and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics,
- Basic Knowledge of Funnel Creation, Proposal Softwares, Project Management Softwares and CRM
- Excellent numerical skills, including utilization of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ability to creatively devise and lead cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- General “good taste,” including an innate sense of aesthetics, a love for great copy, and a creative, witty style of communication
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and sales
- Committed to continuous professional learning and personal development
- Strong work ethic and healthy work perspective.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.