Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sickle Cell Foundation Ghana Recruitments.
- Company: Sickle Cell Foundation
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Support programme Director with executive communications, preparation of internal and external documents, scheduling of meetings and appointments, and arranging travel and events
- Knowledge and experience in modern telecommunications, use of word-processing, spreadsheet
- Presentation software, and efficient management of paper and electronic filing of documents
Job Title: External Communications Coordinator
- To oversee public and social media awareness programmes, media and public relations, and the website
- Knowledge and experience in modern public and media relations are required.
Job Title: Health Data Management Coordinator
- To work with others to coordinate health data collection, patient registry and medical databases.
- Knowledge and experience in health data management, electronic medical systems, database design, and in multiple database applications in different platforms are required.
Job Title: Business Manager
- To manage personnel, accounting, and the office
- Knowledge and experience in the financial management of grants, in modern accounting systems, and in-office human and physical resources required.
Job Title: Programme Manager / Administrator
- To manage several sickle cell disease programmes
- Knowledge and experience in health-related project management and in project staff supervision are essential.
How to Apply for Sickle Cell Foundation Ghana Recruitments
Qualified and interested persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae or Resume by email to Sickle Cell Foundation of Ghana at [email protected]. with the following Subject: “Inspired”.