One of the steps in a successful NABCO application is to book your interview appointment. So, in this guide, I will show you how to go about booking your NABCO interview appointment online and how to change your district.
When booking your interview appointment online for NABCO registration, your interview date, district, and venue will be given to you at the same time. So, if you have any questions, feel feel to use the comments section below.
A lot of NABCO applicants have been looking for a way to book their interview appointment and how to change their preferred district for the NABCO application.
How to Book Interview Appointment Online (Interview Scheduling)
To book your NABCO interview date, and schedule, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Log on to the NABCO application portal with the email you received via SMS and your password
- After successfully signing in you will see a new page with instructions
- On this page, you will have the chance to select a 2nd and 3rd module to increase your chances of employment. Select your most preferred two.
- Choose the most convenient appointment time for your interview (date and session) by clicking on them.
- If Clicking does not work, manually enter the date in the format YYYY-MM-DD. For example, 16th July 2020 will be represented as 2020-07-16. Please note that you should not select weekend and public holidays.
- Confirm your phone number.
How to Change your NABCO Preferred District Online
On the Same Page where you book the Interview date, there is a box to select a preferred district
Click on that box and a list of Districts will show up.
Note that these are all Districts from your region.
Choose the District you want and save.
You will then be sent to the main screen where you will have the option to print your interview appointment slip which contains your three selected modules and your new preferred district.
RECOMMENDED: NABCO Interview Questions and Answers.
Frequently Ask Questions on NABCO Interview Booking
Question: I can’t choose an interview time, it says all sessions are full.
Answer: Some districts received a large volume of applications, like Accra Metropolis. With such districts, it may be difficult to fit in a date when applicants from your chosen module will be interviewed. What you need to do is to choose the next available date and book the interview or you can change the district and try again.
Question: I can’t choose an interview date and time, the system keeps saying “Pending”.
Answer: Per reports, a lot of other people are facing the same problem. If you are facing this problem, it may be because you have not received an SMS from NABCO. If you have received an SMS from NABCO, you need to wait for a few hours and try again.
Question: I have waited but I still have “Pending”.
Answer: If you have waited for over 48 hours and you still have the Interview section as “pending”, it will be wise to submit a ticket detailing the situation and an official from NABCO will attend to you (if you have already received an SMS from them).