The University for Development Studies (UDS) Access Course Lectures 2019 for BSc. Nursing and Midwifery has been announced.
Applicants for this year’s Access Course (BSc Nursing and Midwifery programmes) are hereby informed that lectures for the seven weeks Access Course will begin from Saturday, 18th May, 2019 and will end on 23rd June, 2019.
Lectures will be held from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm (Saturdays and Sundays) on the Tamale, Kumasi, Bolgatanga and Wa Campuses.
The End of Access Course Examinations will be conducted on 6th and 7th July, 2019 on each Campus.
Applicants will be required to submit copies of the following documents to their Centre Coordinators on or before the first day of lectures (18th May, 2019):
- A printed UDS Application Form;
- NAC or NAP Certificate;
- Biometric Birth Certificate;
- Bank Pay-in Slip;
- Valid AIN or PIN.
- Coordinator, Tamale Campus: 024-958-5619/026-377-8818
- Coordinator, Kumasi Campus: 024-753-5631
- Coordinator, Wa Campus: 020-839-0934
- Coordinator, Bolgatanga Campus: 024-413-8634