The Kings University College, KUC Fees Schedule for the 2023/2024 Academic Year has not been released yet meanwhile 2020/2021 fee schedule remains valid till the new press release. The tuition fees contain the amount payable by both Ghanaian and International students of the University.
www.kuc.edu.gh: Below is the official Kings College University College Ghana (KUC) fees schedule to be paid by both undergraduate and postgraduate students respectively for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Kings University College Ghana (KUC).
Kings University College Fees Schedule Per Semester.
Below is the schedule of fees for Kings University College for the 2020/2021 academic year.
KUC/LNU PROGRAMMES TUITION FEES PER SEMESTER
- Fees can be paid in Ghana Cedis at the prevailing Bank rate when you are in KUC.
- Fees are paid in full in US dollar at the start of every semester when students transfer to China.
OUR FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
A. One-Time Full Fees Payment
One-Time Full Fees Payment: Students who wish to make a one-time full payment of their semester/annual school fees shall do so by the close of registration at the beginning of the semester.
B.Flexible fee payment plan for Government workers and workers of reputable financial institutions
Kings University College offers a very flexible fee payment plan to Government workers and workers of reputable financial institutions. The scheme is also extended to children of this category of workers who will gain admission into Kings University College. The flexible fee plan is as follows;
- 10% of the academic year’s fees to be paid on registration at the beginning of the semester.
- The remaining amount is spread over 12 months in equal monthly instalments.
- The monthly instalments will be deducted from payroll by the Controller and Accountant General or the Financial Institutions.
C.Flexible fee payment plan for Non-Government workers
For those who are not government workers or workers of financial institutions shall pay the their tuition by the instalments indicated below:
- 50% on registration
- 25% one month after registration
- 25% two months after registration.
NB: Option A & C apply to both International and Local students.