Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule 2023/2024.
www.ktu.edu.gh fees: Below Is the Official Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Fees scheduled to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Koforidua Technical University (KTU). The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule.
Below is the fee schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student for the Koforidua Technical University for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Morning Session Fees should be paid through the transflow system at Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank, UMB Bank and Republic Bank
- Fees paid are not refundable.
- Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the ADB.
Please, contact Tel. No: 0243780959 before making payment.
- Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
- Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester: 60% of Grand Total Fees For Continuing
Students and for First-Year Students.
- Fees should be paid at designated Banks for each session.