Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule 2019/2020: Koforidua Technical University School Fees for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The Koforidua Technical University School fees schedule contains the total amount payable by both Ghanian and Foreign students for all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
www.ktu.edu.gh fees: Below Is the Official Koforidua Technical University (KTU) Fees schedule to be paid by each undergraduate student respectively for the academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Koforidua Technical University (KTU). The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Koforidua Technical University School Fees Schedule.
Below is the fees schedule for the Koforidua Technical University for the 2019/2020 academic year.
KTU Fees Structure for Pre-HND Programmes 2019/2020 Academic Year.
KTU Fees Structure for Non-HND Morning Programmes 2019/2020 Academic Year.
KTU Fees Structure for Non-HND Certificate Programmes 2019/2020 Academic Year.
KTU Fees Structure for Non-HND Programmes – CTC, EET, MET 2019/2020 Academic Year.
2. Fees paid are not refundable.
3. Copies of bank pay-in-slip should be sent to the University’s Revenue and Payables office for receipts.
4. Hostel Fees should be paid into A/C No. 20110i0016865501 at any branch of the ADB.
Please, contact Hostel Manager on Tel. 02442048641 0243228255 before making payment.
GETFUND HOSTEL charges : 4/ Room = GHd895.00,61 Room : Ghd800.00
5. Fees must be paid within two (2) weeks after re-opening.
6. Mode of payment of Fees- Minimum for 1st semester :50o/o of Grand Total Fees For Continuing Students and Full Payment for First Year Students.
7. This is a provisional fees subject to change by Parliament