Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 | The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Form and application guide for 2019/2020 has been released.
I know you visited this page because you want to apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana recruitment. We’ll show you the application guidelines to getting a job with the Judicial Service of Ghana.
The Judicial Service of Ghana seeks to recruit, train and license suitably qualified Ghanaians as Commissions for Oaths for the purpose of administering oaths and assisting in the registration of Ghana citizens during the registration exercise of the National Identification Authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
Prospective applicants must:
• Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized tertiary institution
• Be fluent in English and at least one Ghanaian language
• Be a person of proven integrity and good character
• Not have been convicted of a criminal offense involving fraud dishonesty or moral turpitude
• Not be more than 65 years old
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
Applicants should ensure that their application letters and CVs, specifying hometown and place of birth, reach the Judicial Service through the address below to: The Judicial Secretary Judicial Service of Ghana Headquarters High Street, Accra Or email to: email@example.com Closing Date: 11 November, 2019