NCCE Ghana Recruitment application 2022 is open. The National Commission for Civic Education (NCCE) is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill the position of Civic Education Officer.
Interested persons should see below the NCCE recruitment Job description and other requirements for application.
- Assist in the planning of quarterly civic education activities.
- Execute planned activities.
- Assist in community profiling.
- Compile reports on activities.
- Administer research questionnaires when required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian
- Applicant must possess either a Higher National Diploma or a Degree in (Humanities/Social Sciences)
- Applicant must have completed National Service.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse personalities, both internally and externally.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of current Information Technology.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who speak languages such as Gonja, Sefwi, Konkomba, Mampruli, Gurune, Kasim, Nchumuru, Ewe, Leleme, Kusaal, Dagaare, Dagbani, Sisale, and Wale and are willing to take postings in the Western North, Oti, Savannah, North-East, Upper East, and Upper West regions.
How To Apply for NCCE Ghana Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should send Curriculum Vitae, Application Letters, a copy of Academic Certificates and National Service Certificate by email to:
NB: Successful applicants must be willing to work in any part of the country.
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
NCCE Recruitment Deadline: 8th February 2022.