Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College Recruitments 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field; equivalent experience will be considered.
Further consideration will be given to candidates that possess:
• Real-time software development experience.
• Native mobile app development (Android or iOS)
Required Technical Skills
• Ruby on Rails / a MVC framework
• HTML, CSS / SCSS
• Relational Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Cloud Server Management (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc.)
• Experience with Git / any VCS
• Ability to design and implement both front end interfaces and backend architectures and APIs
• Experience with using and designing REST APIs
• Knowledge of AWS Lambda, EC2, RDS, Heroku, Elasticsearch, Node.js, Express, or Django will be considered a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants should send the following:
• A Cover Note addressed to the Principal;
• A Motivational Letter (a one-page letter describing why you are the perfect candidate for the position);
• Career Vision Statement (a simple document that expresses your career values and goals and how these align with SOS-HGIC’s vision and mission);
• All copies of Certificates stated on your Resumé;
• Names, Positions, the Contact information of three Referees (References will not be requested till finalists are determined);
• The subject of your email should be, Application as IBDP Coordinator;
All documents should be sent to:
Application Deadline; 17th September, 2021.