Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Procedures and requirements for 2022/2023 – [See How To Apply] – http://www.gra.gov.gh/
GRA Recruitment 2022… The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is the Ghana administration charged with the task of assessing, collecting and accounting for tax revenue in Ghana. The core mandate of the Authority is to ensure maximum compliance with relevant laws in order to ensure a sustainable revenue stream for the government as well as the controlled and safe flow of goods across the county’s borders.
As part of efforts to improve compliance, the Authority is required to assist taxpayers to understand and meet their tax obligations by providing robust and comprehensive advice.
IMPORTANT: Please as of the time of publication, the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) recruitment is yet to commence. This post is to guide interested applicants on the requirements and application process into the Ghana Revenue Authority.
This page will glance you through everything you need to know about Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2022/2023.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
1. Change Management Lead (Assistant Commissioner)
• The role holder will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. He/she will be in charge of ensuring that the change initiatives meet objectives, and are on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
This will include:
• Responsible for ensuring that all staff are aware of the Transformation Agenda and strategy
• Apply Change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiative
• Provide strategic input on all internal communications announcements, including organizational changes, policies, corporate updates, to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and strategic
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications, which includes developing and maintaining communication plans, coaching plans, training
• plans and resistance management plans
• Assess organizational climate by obtaining employee input (surveys, focus groups etc.), manage employee feedback and suggestion program and play ombudsman role on key issues requiring enhanced communications and follow up
• Work on the organizations Communication team to develop measurement tools to track the effectiveness of communications and help drive behavioral and cultural change, as well as contribute to alignment of business objectives
• Conduct impact analysis, assess changed readiness and identify key stakeholders of the entire Transformation programme
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes
• Manage expectations by identifying risks to the transformation programme and adopting mitigation tactics
• Liaise effectively with the Strategy
• Research and Policy and Programmes department to ensure that communications on the transformation programme is synchronized with the organizations Strategy.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a citizen of Ghana
• Must have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
• Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution with a strong background in change management and any related field
• Change management certification or designation desired;
• Advanced user of Excel and a good experience in the use of Word and PowerPoint;
• Applicants must have worked in a Change Management leadership position for at least ten (10) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major Change Management programmes.
How to Apply for GRA Recruitment
All applications should be accompanied with a Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic Certificates, Birth Certificates and National Service Certificates.
The application must be clearly marked with the number corresponding to the category of interest (e.g. 1, 2, 3 etc) should be scanned and forwarded to email address [email protected].
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2021.