Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2024/2025.
Ghana National Ambulance Service was established in the year 2004 as an Agency of Health and the Ghana National Fire Service of the Ministry of Interior.
IMPORTANT: Please as of the time of publication, the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) 2024/2025 recruitment is yet to commence. This post is to guide interested applicants on the requirements and application process into the Ghana National Fire Service. Once the recruitment process commences, this post will be updated.
Job Title: Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs) (Basic/Advanced)
An eligible applicant must be:
- A Ghanaian Citizen
- With No Criminal Record And Of Good Character
- Between The Ages Of 18 Years And 35 Years
- Physically, mentally and medically fit
- Height: Male – 68m (minimum) ; Female -1.60m (minimum)
- Good eyesight
- Not allergic to bloody situations
- Not epileptic
- Able to work under pressure
- Valid (NHIA) Card.
Emergency Medical Technicians – BASIC NON-DRIVER
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates who meets requirement A and B above must posses the following Educational Qualifications:
- SSSCE / WASSCE with credits in 5 Subjects,including, English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
- BECE Certificate.
- Candidate must be computer literate
- Candidates with an Additional certificate in Secretaryship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from a recognized institution would be an advantage.
Emergency Medical Technicians – ADVANCED
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B, and C: In addition must possess:
- A degree from a recognised and accredited institution.
- National Service Certificate.
The first year of this programme is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advanced programme for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
- Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
- Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Screening and Examination
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank.
How to Apply for Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost ofGHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to https://nasgh.com and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
- The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such, no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to application.
- Please do not submit more than one application form.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Accra – Ministries
Ghana – West Africa
Tel: 0554551240 / 0541883186 / 0203452970 / 0203452966
Email: [email protected] / website: nas.gov.gh