Below is the best collection of Happy New Year Messages, Happy New Year Text Messages, happy new year wishes, and written messages for your Mother-in-Law for the year 2024.
A new year signifies a fresh start. It signifies a new beginning and it’s no wonder it comes with plenty of excitement and good wishes. We know how important it is for you, your Mother-in-Law, and your loved ones to start the year on the right note and that is why we have written this special collection of Happy New Year SMS and Wishes just for you.
In this particular collection, you’ll find inspirational new year messages for your Mother-in-Law, new year prayers for your Mother-in-Law, and much more.
150 Happy New Year Wishes for Mother-in-Law 2024
1. Dear mom, I found in you my mother and a wonderful relationship loaded with love and affection… On the occasion of New Year, I thank you for making last year so wonderful and full of happiness… Wishing you a cheerful Happy New Year… May you are always smiling.
2. My only wish with the advent of the New Year is that you are blessed with the best of health and happiness… May this year bring more reasons for you to be happy and to be smiling… Best wishes on New Year to the best mother in law… Love you loads!!!
3. Years come and go… but there is just one thing that is always there and always constant and that is your love… You are the strongest pillar of our family and our strongest support… Wishing you joy and strength, smiles and glory…. Wishing you a very Happy New Year mom in law.
4. I pray that the coming year is a beautifully blessed year for you… May God shower you with great health, lots of happiness, and wonderful moments of happiness with your loved ones… May you enjoy every bit of the upcoming year… With lots of love, wish you a Happy New Year.
5. I wish that in 2022, you find more reasons to be smiling, more reasons to be enjoying every day, more reasons to be happy…. As we enter the New Year, I thank you for all your love and support and wish you all the warmth and happiness… Wishing you a wonderful New Year mom.
6. When I look at you, I see a strong woman of substance who has always inspired me to be a better person… You are my guiding light, you are my inspiration and you are my dearest mother in law… Wishing you the best of happiness and health… Happy New Year 2022 to you.
7. May the upcoming year bring in your life more smiles, more joy, better health, and a blessed and beautiful time… May you be able to enjoy every moment to the fullest with your loved ones… Sending best wishes on New Year to the most amazing mother-in-law.
8. As we enter another year, I wish that we have more reasons to celebrate, more reasons to enjoy the amazing food cooked by you, and more reasons to spend wonderful times with you… With lots of love and warmth, I wish you a delightful and healthy Happy New Year mom.
9. Before we get busy celebrating New Year, I would want to thank you for making the last year so wonderful for me, with your unconditional love and care…. I wish we are blessed with another blissful, cheerful year to create special memories… Happy New Year mother-in-law.
10. New Year is the time to thank the most special person and for me it’s you… who has always inspired me to be a better person… You are not just my mother-in-law, but my mother and my friend… Wishing you all the happiness and great health on this occasion… Happy New Year.
11. Happy New Year to my loving mother-in-law who has always been a source of inspiration for me. May you stay happy and healthy.”
12. On the occasion of New Year, I am sending warm wishes and lots of love to my mother-in-law who is truly special to me. Happy New Year to you.”
13. Sending lots of love and warm greetings on New Year to my mother-in-law. May you have an amazing year ahead.”
14. Wishing you good health and lots of joy on the occasion of the New Year. May you are always there to bless us with your love.
15. I wish You A Happy New Year. May this new year bring joy to your heart and happiness to your home.
16. Happy this new year. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the joy of family.
17. Happy this new year, Mom. To me, you shine as bright as the star at the top of the tree!
18. Happy this new year, Mom. Let the beauty of this year fill you with warmth and happiness!
19. Happy this new year, Sweet Mother. There’s magic in the air and plenty of wonders to share!
20. Happy this new year, Mother-in-Law. I hope every part of this auspicious year is as special as you are!
21. You both are very precious in my life. On this auspicious occasion, I would like to thank you both for being very supportive. Happy new year.
22. Dearest mom-in-law, on the occasion of this new year, I am sending my warm wishes wrapped in love and care for you… May no sorrow can touch you and no problem can hamper you. Happy new year to you.
23. this new year is the time to spread love and happiness. You are so sweet, you filled my life with nectar. Happy this new year Mom.
24. May Lord Jesus shower his blessing on you for longer life. You are very special and dear to me. Happy this new year to you.
25. I would like to thank you for all the support and love that you have showered on me for all these years. I pray to Lord that this new year, you are blessed with good health, prosperity, and luck. May Santa Claus bring along these gifts wrapped for you in love. Merry Xmas Mom.
26. Dearest Mom, you have always been special to me for all the love you have given me. On the auspicious occasion of this new year, I wish you a Happy New Year. May your life shine and spark with happiness and glory.
27. Celebrating this new year with you has always been a joyous occasion for you. Warmest wishes for a very Happy new year.
28. I really appreciate all the love and support you gave me. I hope this new year brings lots of happiness and joy to your life. Have a wonderful this new year, Mom
29. this new year is a special time and you are also special to me. Special wishes are sent your way for this new year. Happy this new year.
30. Warmest and loving wishes to you because you mean so much to me. Happy this new year, Mom.
31. I found my mother in you and every new year you make it a more special occasion for me with your love… Wishing you health and smiles, love and joy…. Happy this new year mother-in-law.
32. I feel I am the blessed child of Jesus as He gave me a wonderful mother-in-law like you… I wish that you are blessed with this new year in your life full of glory and merriment. Merry Xmas.
33. You are the pillars of strength and the reason for happiness and smiles. Wishing Happy this new year to you mom.
34. May this new year bring into your life joys that never end and smiles that never fade. With lots of love, wish Happy this new year to the most loving mother-in-law.
35. I have found my mother and father in you and that by far has been the most special gift you have blessed me with. Wishing you both a Happy New Year.
36. There is nothing in this world more precious than you for us and we are happy that you are there to bless each and every day of our lives. Happy this new year.
37. Warm wishes on the occasion of this new year to you, mom. You are the sparkles in our lives and the reason for all the smiles that we wear.
36. Warm wishes on this new year to the most amazing mother-in-law in this world. I am truly lucky to have you, mom.
37. You have always been there to guide us through and to protect us from the marital challenges of life. Wishing a blessed new year to mom.”
36. I know that nothing can go wrong because I always have my mother-in-law with me. Wishing a very Happy New Year to you.”
37. My these new year celebrations are incomplete without my alluring mother-in-law May this new year bring you many more joys and smiles.”
38. On the occasion of this new year, I pray that you have this new year to remember and you are showered with the choicest blessings of the Almighty. Happy this new year to you.”
39. Wishing my godparents a very cheerful and blessed new year. May this bright and beautiful occasion bring into your life many more joys.”.
40. Warm wishes on this new year to my mother-in-law who has supported me through the biggest challenges of life. May you have a blessed new year.
41. On the occasion of this new year, I am sending my love and warm wishes to my mother-in-law who has always pampered me with her love and affection. Happy this new year.”
42. May this new year be full of joys and celebrations for you and make this new year a memorable one for you. Warm greetings on this new year to you.”
43. As I celebrate this new year, I send the most beautiful greetings to my mother-in-law without whom my life is incomplete. I am truly blessed to have you. Merry Christmas
44. To the world’s best mom-in-law, I am sending heartfelt Happy this new year and Happy New Year wishes oozing with my love and affection for you.
45. I wish that the good times and treasures of today become the beautiful memories of the future… With lots of love and happiness, I wish you a wonderful new year mom.
46. Mom, you two are the Santa Claus of ours, who is the reason for every smile and every success we had in this life… Wishing you two a Happy new year and a Happy New Year.
47. Dearest Mom, wishing you both a new year filled with happiness, laughter, and love. May we celebrate this festival with fun and enjoyment. May our lives be blessed with the blessings of the Almighty. Happy this new year to the best mom-in-law.
48. this new year is the time when I want to thank you both for your love and care. Thanks for being there for me always and all the time. Your unconditional support has been my strength. Wishing you both a Merry Xmas and a very Happy New Year.
49. Wish you a new year filled with love and laughter. May we celebrate this new year with fun and cheer as we used to every this new year. Happy this new year Mom.
50. This new year I want to thank you both for always being there for me. Wishing you all the happiness for you this day. Happy this new year and love for a special person.
51. Happy New Year to my mother-in-law. I hope this day will bring more joy, peace, and love into her life.
52. Happy New Year to my mother-in-law! It’s been a while since I’ve dropped you a line. I’m in that part of the world where many are on vacation. So I thought I’d drop you a line to say hello and hope that you’ve had a great year so far mom.
53. I love my mother-in-law very much. The Happy New Year of October to you mom.
54. My mother-in-law, I am happy about the new year of March. This year, she must be happier because this is her birthday year.
55. I hope that you are well, my dear mother-in-law and that your year is going just as planned.
56. I’m excited to have you back for another year. I know it’s often been said that time flies when you’re having fun and boy, is time flying!
57. Let me wish peace, joy, and love to a special lady: Happy New Year to my mother-in-law.
58. May this coming year bring you joy, happiness, peace, and love. A Happy New Year to my mother-in-law.
59. I’m really happy that I can pray for your happiness. I love you very much, mother. May God bless you and help you in your endeavors and may the blessing of god be upon you. I wish you a speedy recovery from your sickness. May god answer all your prayers. A Happy New Year to my mother-in-law.
60. As the year changes to July, I would like to celebrate the new year with a Happy New Year to my mother-in-law. Please accept this bulb plant and a small jar filled with some coins. I hope it will bring you good luck for the whole year of July.
61. I hope this year is everything you wish. To always be happy, to be blessed and caring, loving and empathetic. May you become the light of our life as all days that pass by may you remain enlightened. Enjoy the essence of life, live healthily, live well. Happy New Year my love!
62. Happy New Year to my mother-in-law. You are the perfect mom-in-law because you are always so nice to me, and you love and care for your daughter so much. I couldn’t ask for a better mother-in-law. Please accept this gift with lots of love
63. I am so glad that you are my mother-in-law. You are one of the kindest and funniest women I have ever met. I hope you have an amazing new year because you deserve it. I love you!
64. To the only mother I ever had, Happy New Year Ma. Know that I love you very much and wish you nothing but the best. I’ll be calling soon to plan a fun night out with you guys. Give my father a kiss for me.
65. May this new year be full of travel fun and excitement. I love you so much, my dear mother-in-law. Thanks for everything you’ve done to brighten my day!
66. May your year be filled with happiness, joy, and love. Best wishes from your daughter-in-law, Sara.
67. A new year means we start all over again. This is the year where I get to tell you how much I appreciate you, and how much your love means to me. The courage you had raising my husband, giving him an amazing childhood, and helping with raising me… I really do admire you.
68. May this new year be the best year of your life. I wish God’s blessings and mercies upon you always. May almighty God bless you with success and happiness in this new year, Amen.
69. Much has happened since we last spoke. Most importantly, I am now married to your son and we’re expecting a little boy in just a few short weeks! I miss you so much and wish you were here to celebrate this big milestone with us. I hope this message finds you well, Mom. We both send our love.
70. Dear Mom, every day I wonder how it is possible for someone to be this beautiful and wonderful. You are my joy, my inspiration to do and be better than I ever thought possible. More precious and important than anything in the world! You’re simply amazing, keep on being you, you are the best!
71. Hi mom, hope you are having a special day. I love you so much! Thank you for being in my life.
72. September has all new beginnings and great life opportunities, may everything in the year of February go as you wish, plus extra success and prosperity. Here’s to a fabulous year full of love and laughter.
73. I haven’t had the chance to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. Today is your birthday, so I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and remind you that I love You very much! You mean a lot to me. Your advice is always something worth listening to and you are always there for me when I need your support most. Have a wonderful day ahead with much love & God’s blessing.
74. Every day I count my blessings that I got to call you mom. I am so proud of the woman you have grown into, an inspiration. You are the sweetest, most caring woman I know and I am the luckiest daughter-in-law! Happy New Year to the best mother-in-law a girl could ever hope for!
75. Dear Mother-in-Law, Today is the first day of the year of Jumada Al-Thani and I wish you all the best. May Allah bless and grant you good health, happiness and prosperity. I love you with all of my heart. I’m immensely grateful for everything that you have ever told me even though you used to tell me those things when I was a little boy. You helped me through difficult times during my childhood and you were always there for me. Thank You!
76. Happy New Year ma, To you, your family, and your country.
78. We love you! Thank you for everything you do for us! We are so grateful for your love, support, and generosity. Happy New Year!
79. You are well on your way to being the best mother-in-law ever! Thanks for being part of our family. I appreciate everything you do and I love you very much.
80. I pray this year brings you everything you need. I hope that you find the happiness you deserve, and wish you all the best with your family. You are always in my and Josh’s thoughts.
81. I know I don’t tell you enough, but I love you. Not only are you the best mother-in-law ever, but a great friend to me. You always see the good in everyone, even if they don’t see it themselves.
82. I hope this card brings a smile to your face! Also, I hope you have a blessed year filled with many new joys. I pray that you get everything you need this year and that God continues to protect you.
83. I didn’t know I could love anyone as much as I love you. Every day I look at your beautiful face and am reminded of how lucky I am to have such an amazing woman in my life.
84. To my mother-in-law who has been so kind to me, I love you so much and I hope you will have a great year.
85. To my mother-in-law, happy August sweetheart. All the best and may your day be filled with happiness and success. Love you!
86. Happy New Year! You are a great mother-in-law and I know who the best is!
87. Happy New Year to my dear mother. I pray this upcoming year will be a fruitful one filled with success and prosperity that leads you to a healthy, wealthy, and achieving life. God bless your home. Have an amazing year mom!
88. Happy New Year Mama, I love you and I miss you. I am so glad that God crossed our ways and brought us together. Sending all my love from one mother to another.
89. Happy New Year Mama! I hope you get to spend it with your precious family. I wish for peace, joy, love, and prosperity in your life. I wish I was there too, Love you, mama!
90. Happy New Year, so many things to celebrate because of you and I am so grateful for that. You are an angel, my angel, and thank GOD every day for sending you into my life.
91. Happy New Year to you Mrs. L. Lots of love and kisses to you. Hope this year is your best yet!
92. We couldn’t have made it through the past year without you. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for us! Enjoy this new year, filled with happiness and love.
93. Hey mama. I hope your year will be filled with joy and love, laughter, and positive vibes! You’re my favorite mother-in-law
94. I just want to say a big thank you for being such a great mother to my husband. I know it is not easy for you to take in another woman’s daughter and make her feel like your own. Thank you for always asking about me, how things are going, if I need anything. We don’t live near each other and you will never see my face, but please just know I appreciate everything that you do for our family. Have a terrific week ahead!
95. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are kind and understanding. I would give anything for you and my children. I hope next year will be better for our family and for everyone else around us.
96. Happy New Year to my mother-in-law. I hope this year will be the best one yet. I love all of your emails, thank you so much, and have a great year.
97. How are you feeling today? I am glad that our paths crossed. Thank you for being such a great mother-in-law to me and my family. I am lucky to have found such a kind and amazing person to become part of the family. May your new year be filled with love and happiness. Happy New Year!
98. Thank you for everything mom. You have really shown me that nothing is impossible. So there goes the advice, if at first, you don’t succeed try, try again…I can’t thank you enough for all the trials and tribulations you have been through and conquered. Time would come to an end if I begin to enumerate your conquests. I wish you all the best, a very happy year to you, and all that precious little family of yours.
99. As we celebrate this new year, I wish you happiness and blessings. I pray that your heart will always be content because you deserve the best. I hope you become wiser every day and enjoy each passing year. Happy New Year, dear Mom!
100. Every day I love you more and more. You are such a wonderful mother to my children and a tremendous support system for my husband. You’re always willing to help out when needed and provide a shoulder to lean on. I hope this year is filled with blessings, health, and happiness. Have a great year ahead!