Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Upfield Recruitment for Senior Factory Controller.
Upfield is a consumer packaged goods company that sells multiple brands of margarine and other food spreads. It includes brands such as Flora, Stork, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. Upfield was spun off from Unilever and purchased by investment firm KKR in 2018.
- Company: Upfield
- Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Ensuring the delivery of the site’s costs targets.
- Completion of financial modelling and analysis in support of capital investments or other adhoc business proposals as needed.
- To play a key role in all areas of the site’s Leadership Team including strategy, business plan and general site issues.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Finance Manager Latam & Africa, Middle East & Asia (AMEA) regions on Sourcing Unit results.
- To drive the performance of the site together with the leadership team
- To be responsible for all financial activities in the site, including all elements of financial control: delivery of sourcing unit result, management of capital expenditure, accurate and timely reporting of actuals and highlighting financial forecasts on site, if applicable manages for Transfer Price calculation applying the Activity Based Costing (ABC) methodology
- To be the Finance Business Partner to the Site director/manager and the Leadership team, providing decision support and financial analysis to the strategic plans of the factory that create value.
- To drive cost deployment activities and lead teams to deliver sustainable cost improvement in the factory
- Degree in accounting/ Finance or equivalent;
- Over 3 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Meticulous nature and good attention to detail
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
How to Apply
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.