Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Don Bosco Technical Institute Recruitment 2021.
Job Title: Instructors
Don Bosco Technical Institute is looking for instructors for the following Sub-Domains.
• Cooking and Baking
• Home and Building Automation
• Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
• Teach class according to the course curriculum.
• Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
• Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in the learning process.
• Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency.
• Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
• Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance
• Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report the same to Management.
• Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
• Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the school campus.
• Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
• Assist in the mobilization and job placement of students
• Minimum HND holder.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching and practical experience.
• Familiarity with state and local codes and standards
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send application and CV via our e-mail address: [email protected] or
P. O. Box 773,
Application Deadline: 13th April 2021.