Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Akro-Farms Recruitment 2021. The application deadline is 18th May 2021.
- Company: Akro-Farms
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Transport Intern
As a Transport Intern, you will assist in:
· Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
· Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
· Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
· Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
· Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
· Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
· Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
· Complying with Ghanaian Transport laws and regulations.
· Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
· Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
· Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
· Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
· Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
· Degree in Logistics, Accounting or other closely related fields.
· Experience in the transportation industry.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
· Quantitative ability.
· Attention to detail.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Qualified persons should send their CVs to [email protected]
Please type in ‘FARM MANAGER’ in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted