Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Limited Recruitment 2021.
AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Limited is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, Americas, Australasia and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
Job Title: Resettlement Officer
The Resettlement Officer will provide technical support to the Resettlement and Land Access Project
- Implement an agreed plan and facilitate the payment of appropriate compensation to all affected persons for the BTSF/RWD
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land
- Capture and assist in addressing complaints emanating from the resettlement project.
- Keep and maintain a commitment Register for the Resettlement Project.
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure successful movement of the resettlement project affected persons (PAPs).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum first-degree qualification in physical planning, development planning, land economy, natural resources, or development studies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in community practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess good human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and values
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons are to submit their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address [email protected]not later than 10th September 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.