Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2021.
Voltic (GH) Limited, being the manufacturer of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, has now expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Country Finance Manager. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the execution of centrally and locally negotiated sourcing strategies and the full implementation thereof – including the application of best practices across the sourcing lifecycle, key stakeholder alignment, and customer satisfaction in the country. The Country Procurement Manager will be responsible to ensure all purchasing transactions are efficiently and accurately executed in accordance with effective governance and in accordance with CCBA Group Procurement standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable (Credit) Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a credit policy for the business.
- Credit risk assessment of all potential customers and review of credit risk of existing customers.
- Develop credit reports covering the performance and quality of accounts receivables portfolio.
- Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms as per the company’s credit policy.
- Address customer account queries timely to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate realistic payments on a timely basis.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Masters in Finance / Accounting will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in a credit /financial risk discipline
- Good knowledge of SAP.
How to Apply