MTN Mobile Money remains the biggest mobile banking platform in Ghana. However, there are times when an ATM machine is the only means of withdrawing your mobile money. Prior to now, withdrawing from the MTN Mobile Money wallet was solely facilitated by Mobile Money Merchants.
For the ease of mobile money cash out, MTN has to implement the ATM Cash Out Service in partnership with some banks in Ghana.
The ATM Cash Out Service offers subscribers the convenience and ease of withdrawing Money instantly from ATMs of Partner Banks anytime, anywhere. No card is required in this process.
MTN Mobile Money Partner Banks in Ghana
As at the time of publication, these banks support the withdrawal of funds via MTN Mobile Money at their Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
- Access bank
- Barclays Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
READ ALSO: How to Register for MTN Mobile Money in Ghana.
How to Withdraw MTN Mobile Money from ATM
Below is a step by step procedures on how to cash out MTN Mobile Money from ATM
- Dial *170#
- Select option 8 for bank services
- Choose option 3 for ATM cash-out
- Select option 1 to generate the token. Continue next steps on the ATM
- On the ATM, Choose Cardless Transactions
- Choose MTN Mobile Money
- Enter your generated code
- Enter your four-digit secret code (your PIN)
- Input the amount of between GHS 5 to GHS 400
- Enter your PIN to authorize the transaction
- Wait to receive your money from the ATM
It is worthy of note that some ATMs do not dispense 1 GHS and 2 GHS notes. So, to be on the safest side, always withdraw in multiples of GHS 10. For instance, instead of withdrawing GHS 333, opt to withdraw GHS 330