Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for WANEP-Ghana Recruitment 2021.
The West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, Ghana (WANEP-GHANA) was formed in December 2002. Incorporated under the corporate laws of Ghana as a peacebuilding NGO, WANEP-GHANA seeks to facilitate the creation of a sustainable culture of non-violence, justice, peace and social reconciliation in Ghanaian communities by ensuring coordination and effectiveness among peace practitioners in order to avoid duplication of efforts and maximize the use of resources for more effective responses to conflict situations.
WANEP-GHANA is the Ghana Secretariat of the West Africa Network for Peacebuilding (WANEP). With a national secretariat office in Tamale, Northern Region, it comprises 83 member Organizations.
- Company: WANEP-Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Professional Driver – West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, Ghana
•Demonstrate safe driving practices
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
• The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
• Effective communication skills.
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to assist passengers/guests when needed
• Organized and able to follow a schedule
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor
• A minimum of Senior High School certificate with at least 10 years of driving experience with
reputable institutions. A certificate from a technical school will be an added advantage.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, lift and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
• Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Required Skills or Experience
• Facilitate the operation of the organization through the availability of logistics
• Ensure the regular maintenance of the office vehicles.
• Promote the image of WANEP through careful driving.
• Practice safe driving habits
• Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
• Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
• Open vehicle doors and assist passengers
• Keep interior and exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
• Maintain vehicle equipment and ensure regular maintenance of the Office vehicles; perform general
motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
• Load and unload vehicle where necessary
• Run Official errands as directed by supervisor
• Maintain up to date logbook records
• Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
• Report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Note: Women are especially encouraged to apply and, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th June 2020.