Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Shell Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021.
Job Title: Finance & Office Manager
An ideal role for an individual who can provide finance, administrative and logistical management of the Shell Energy Ghana (SEG) Accra office and for all of the associated support activities associated with the safe, timely and reliable management of the obligations arising from the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Sale and Purchase Agreement between SEG and Shell International Trading Middle East (SITME), a terminal use agreement between SEG and Tema LNG Terminal Limited (TLTL) and the long-term Gas Sales Agreement with SEG’s primary customer, Ghana National Petroleum Company (GNPC).
- Coordinate the in-country activities of Accounting and Finance operations within the asset (Treasury; Accounts Payable/Receivable; Management reporting; regulatory compliance, Tax etc) and to provide effective and efficient administrative services to the SEG office.
- Deliver specific tasks in the area of annual external audit, tax compliance, reporting/submission and resolution of ongoing finance process issues leveraging internal and external resources
- Ensure correct and timely finance reporting to the Shell Group and strong compliance with local and Group policies.
- Managing the entity’s cash position / funding requirements
- In-country finance support and liaison to Shell Group Finance including interacting with cash management and other Finance functions
- Legal Entity Controller and Board Secretary
- Act as the contracts and procurement focal point, payroll and vendor liaison. Responsible for managing external contracted service providers, interface with providers, invoice processing and deliverables follow up.
- Lead Non-Hydrocarbons Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Support Managing Director with local governance/regulatory/ compliance activities, reporting and local communications.
- Effectively manage Shell office, ensuring compliance with all HSSE office requirements; drive compliance with HSSE standards by colleagues, visitors and contractors
- Exhibit good management skills, be able to work successfully in different cultural environments and with people from diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th September 2020.