Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Wowzi Recruitment 2021.
Wowzi is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Delight Manager
What you will do
The Client Delight Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills. This role focuses on pre and post sales of large companies, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs, to run campaigns through the Wowzi platform. Client Delight Managers are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consult partners that have the potential to grow. Concretely, the responsibilities will include:
- Lead Wowzi’s client acquisition and account management in your region by developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and decision-makers
- Using calls and email cadences, act as the first point of contact with large companies, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs that may be a fit for the Wowzi platform
- Manage inbound and outbound pipeline by clearly communicate the value of Wowzi and the platform’s capabilities to prospects
- Managing the account/s professionally, build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, forecast and track key account metrics
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our shipper partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new clients
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Own additional personalised reporting for managed accounts ongoing and completed campaigns
- At least 5 year of experience in sales, account management, or similar functions
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced tech or start-up environment
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal, and with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized, pay attention to detail, with strong time management and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Kindly submit your resume to [email protected]