Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment for Warehouse Analyst.
Vodafone Ghana, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution
operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and
personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents
by establishing and monitoring security procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements
by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by
coaching, counselling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.
- Minimise customer request turnaround time.
- Adherence to health and
safety guidelines to prevent fatalities.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of telecommunications industry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a warehouse,
- University degree/HND in quantitative subject or Finance.
- Knowing inventory control systems
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Meeting physical requirements such as lifting, bending and standing for long
- Knowing Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel. To be knowledgeable in
the use of any accounting software and Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified Candidates should CLICK HERE to CV and Application Letter.