Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment for Data Architect.
Vodafone Ghana, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Responsible for steering Vodafone Ghana’s digital transformation through analysing, designing, planning and optimization of a cost effective digital ecosystem in line with the Digitaland Cloud Strategy.
- Have the requisite working experience to Create, Maintain
and Simplify an effective Digital architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with OpCo
and Vodafone Group long term goals and strategy.
- Driving, Architecting and designing highly available Digital channel solutions to meet requirements as defined by the Business Area.
- Support the IT teams to review software and solution designs to confirm compliance with the digital architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions,
present ideas to others and assist in the integration of applications and
- Advise and share experience on complex integration of digital channel issues by
providing technical guidance to project team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage
risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Continued monitoring of digital channels capacity and planning towards the mitigation of
any capacity issues
- BSc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Masters in related discipline is a plus
- Cloud technology certification
- Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- More than 3 years’ experience in the digital/integration/software architectures in a telecom environment with preference for a demonstrated
digital transformation engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud infrastructure networks, digital channel sizing and build, Telco Cloud, cloud applications development and micro-services development and management
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, having driven digital systems in complex environments and experience in Digital Channels Design, Omni-channels, SDN, NFV, VNF and Architecture design management
experience in large and complex environments
- Professional qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience; Cloud ready, native and integration application, SOAP, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, OSM, OSB, TOGAF, Oracle DB, MySQL, IP Infrastructure and Networks
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified Candidates should CLICK HERE to CV and Application Letter.