Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fircroft Recruitment for Project Delivery Manager.
Fircroft is a non-governmental company that operates in almost all the countries of the world…It deals with Oil Refineries,Enrgy sector etc. It is a multinational/multimillion company.
- Company: Fircroft
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Managing the onsite engineering team of 140 engineers plus 8 expat engineers
- Taking onsite accountability for all operational and commercial responsibility
- Setting duties to engineers to complete service and repair tasks on all fleet on time and within budget
- Negotiating commercial terms to ensure supply of parts keeps within budget
- Assessing the performance of machines on a regular basis
- Identifying and taking action on potential training requirements for engineers
- Lead weekly meetings with all key departments to assess the delivery success of MARC
- Analyzing and implementing health and safety procedures with ongoing management.
- Previous experience managing maintenance contracts, service contracts or repair contracts for heavy industry equipment
- Strong commercial experience to be able to manage budgets and collect a debt
- A demonstrable focus of health and safety regulations and developing a safety management system
- Experience working with local and expat engineers, providing the appropriate impact where necessary
- Strong customer management experience, negotiating and building relationships
CAT, Caterpillar, heavy industry, mining equipment, mining machinery, special purpose machinery, project manager, maintenance manager, site manager, plant manager, maintenance and repair, MARC, maintenance contracts, service contracts.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified Candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.