Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Unique Services Limited Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Higher national diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
Job Title: Collection Officer
• Go for cash collection from Cooperative customers/loan repayment
• New cooperative member acquisition
• Maintaining customer payment record
• Contacting customers and discuss overdue payment/ outstanding
• Process payments/funds
• Take actions in other to encourage timely payment
• Identify outstanding receivables
• Monitor accounts on a daily basis
• Report on collection activity and account receivable status
• Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources.
• And any other task as a sign my management & your line manager
• Must have a minimum of Diploma.
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge in sales management.
• Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
Location: Achimota, Accra
How to Apply for Unique Services Limited Recruitment
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25 June 2020.