Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2024.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: College Librarian
• The Librarian provides leadership in advancing the College’s teaching and research mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning and incorporation of emerging technology.
• He/She has overall responsibility for the library, research and information needs of the College community
• Applicants must possess a postgraduate degree in library and information-related field.
• Applicant must have served as Deputy Librarian in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (1) years.
Location: Atebubu, Bono East Region
How to Apply for Atebubu College of Education Recruitment
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letters.
- Eight(8) copies of the current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Eight(8) photocopies of all relevant certificates (the original shall be inspected at the interview)
- Sealed letters of recommendation from two(2) referees
- Eight(8) copies of a two-page type-written statement of your hopes and aspirations for the college and how you would help to achieve them.
All applications must reach the following address by EMS:
The Chair of the Search Committee
c/o Knust Basic School (Primary)
UP 598 KNUST
Application Deadline:26th May 2021.