Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the African Forum for Diplomacy (AfD) Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer – Digital Support Associate
- Update Social Media Handles
- Support users of AfD webpage and social media handle to access and use digital services
- Liaise with the relevant department in resolving reported issues
- Drive the growth of social media pages
- Liaise with the research team and Board on what to post on social media pages
- Handle digital-related advisements and digital issues during events
- Any other role that may be assigned
- Ability to interact and communicate diplomatically on our digital platforms
- Effective oral and written skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations quickly, accurately and effectively
- Ability to assist in strategic planning, result-based management reporting
- Ability to assist in corporate strategic initiatives
- Excellent computer, internet, social media and information system skills
- Team player
What to expect
- Supportive working environment, with staff willing to help
- Working along with professionals willing to share their knowledge
- On the job training that will help you develop and grow your skillset
- Experience for further employment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.