Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Minnesota Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2023/2024, and the University of Minnesota Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2023/2024 can be accessed below.
Students selected for awards are among the best in their class and show a record of very strong academic preparation. For the 2022–23 academic year, international freshmen can receive scholarships of $25,000, $15,000, or $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $25,000 per annum
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Transfer students may receive $10,000 per year for up to three years when entering the University in the Fall semester. Transfer students entering the Spring semester will be considered for scholarships on a funds-available basis.
Students must maintain their F-1 immigration status to remain eligible for these scholarships. If you have been awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship and have questions about the award, please view the Frequently Asked Questions on the International Student and Scholar Services website.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Minnesota, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Minnesota’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: There is no separate scholarship application required; students are considered based on an overall assessment of their on-time admission application. All international freshmen and transfer students who complete their applications for admission by the deadlines are automatically considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Updated Yearly
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the University of Minnesota Global Excellence Scholarships in the USA 2023/2024.