Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Alinea Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024.
Alinea Foundation is a reputable foundation poised with the mandate of supporting elderly individuals and people with disabilities in the Western Australian community ·
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Project Manager
At Alinea International we value equity, diversity, and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates will be subject to due diligence checks and extensive background checks where appropriate.
Alinea International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. All offers of employment or job opportunities with Alinea International that include any form of a request for payment of fees or collect information on bank accounts are fraudulent. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused and reported to your local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action and to Alinea International.
About Alinea International
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide.
About the project:
This is a general call for CVs from experienced project managers. Applications will be added to a candidates’ pool and considered for ongoing and new projects as opportunities arise. We are interested in applicants with experience leading donor-funded projects, delivering technical assistance, providing financial and administrative oversight, and integrating cross-cutting themes including governance, gender equality, environment, and conflict sensitivity.
- Master of political science, law, international development, economics, finance, business administration, project management, social sciences, applied sciences, or similar;
- Minimum of 10 years of leading donor-funded projects (Global Affairs Canada, FCDO, UKaid, USAID, GIZ, etc.) in developing countries;
- Demonstrated experience overseeing administrative and financial functions and ensuring quality delivery across the project;
- Proven ability to engage with and build relationships with donors, partners, and stakeholders;
- Experience delivering project documents such as implementation plans, annual work plans, budgets, operational procedures and manuals, and financial and narrative reports.
- Experience managing a team of local staff and technical experts.
- Fluency in English or French is required; fluency in additional language(s) is an asset.
To learn more about Alinea, please visit our website: www.alineainternational.com
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 25th July 2023