The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) set to conduct special resit examination for level 400 students.
We wish to bring to the attention of Lecturers and level 400 students that, resit for any outstanding failed papers (from Level 100-400) will be conducted from Monday, 27th July, 2020 to Friday, 31st July, 2020. The following guidelines have been outlined for the conduct of the Special Resit Examinations for Level 400:
- All resit examinations on general courses, for all levels, shall be conducted on the LMS Moodle platform.
- All resit examinations on Faculty and Departmental courses, for all levels, shall be in the form of take-home papers.
- All take-home resit paper submissions by students shall be done through the LMS Moodle platform and be submitted by 31st July, 2020.
- Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Students Records Office (SRO) to facilitate the conduct of the Special Resit.
- The deadline for the submission of results for resit examinations is 5th August, 2020.
The timetable for the Special Resit is attached and can also be accessed from the University website as well as from Faculty and Departmental platforms. Again, we encourage all Lecturers whose students are due to take their resit papers in their courses to, urgently, bring the mode of the resit (take-home or LMS Moodle) to the attention of such affected students.