The University of Education Winnba, UEW Registration Schedule and Details 2022/2023. The UEW Registration details for fresh and stale students for the 1st semester of the 2022/2023 academic year have been released.
The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the first-semester registration procedures for fresh and continuing students for the 2022/2023 academic year. Newly admitted students are advised to check their names on the UEW admission list before proceeding with their registration.
See Also: UEW Academic Calendar 2022/2023.
UEW Registration Schedule for 2018/2019 1st Semester
It is announced for all students (freshers and continuing) that the registration of courses by students will begin on the 8th of February, 2023 and ends on the 22nd of February, 2023.
Students are to note that registration for the 2022/2023 Academic year is taking place on OSIS and as such are to pay attention to the following instructions for a smooth and successful registration.
- All newly admitted students will be receiving 10-digit index numbers which are different from the 9-digit applicant numbers captured on your admission letters. This includes any student that rolled over from a diploma or post-graduate programme who had an old ITS student number. The new index numbers will have the following format
- 323XXXXXXX for diploma programmes
- 523XXXXXXX for degree programmes
- 623XXXXXXX for post graduate diploma programmes
- 723XXXXXXX for M. A., M.Ed, MBA, or M.Sc. programmes
- 823XXXXXXX for Master of Philosophy programmes and
- 923XXXXXXX for Doctor of Philosophy degree programmes
NOTE: In order for you to have an index number generated, you should have paid your fees through the transflow payment platform. Students who have not paid fees will not have index numbers generated and as such may not be able to register.
- Continuing Students (students who were admitted into programmes in previous academic years which did not start in January 2023) will use their 9 digit ITS student numbers on the OSIS system.
- In order for students to log in to the OSIS portal they are to log in to their official UEW email address. To do this you are to:
- Open the Gmail homepage
- Type in your student number/[email protected] (e.g. [email protected] or [email protected])
- Use your student number/index number as your default password.
- You will then gain access to your UEW student mail inbox page.
- You will receive an email from OSIS Support with a link for creating a password.
- You are required to use the link in this email to create a new password for your OSIS portal and save it.
- You can then use your UEW student email as your username and the newly created password as your password to enter into OSIS and undertake your registration of courses.
- You can access the brochure and tutorials for registration from this link (Registration brochure)