Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Star Fleet Recruitment 2023/2024.
Starfleet is a fictional organization in the Star Trek media franchise. Within this fictional universe, Starfleet is a uniformed space force maintained by the United Federation of Planets as the principal means for conducting deep space exploration, research, defense, peacekeeping, and diplomacy.
Job Title: Field Car Technician(Mechanic) / Technical Supervisor Assistant
Field Car Technician(Mechanic) / Technical Supervisor Assistant
• As supervisor assistant you will be required to control and maintain the car fleet of the taxi company. Work fully under the manager and cooperate in order to keep the fleet in working condition.
• Maintenance of the fleet in proper technical condition. verification and implementation of routine maintenance;
• Daily fleet control. Inspection of cars, detecting of faults. Checking the necessary repair on time;
• Conduct reviews of the document control mechanisms and processes to identify actions for improvement;
• Keeping records of all types of work and all necessary work of the fleet;
• Conducts daily vehicle monitoring;
• Monitors and reviews drivers’ and operator’s vehicle and equipment logs;
• Inspection of car repairs. making necessary changes, negotiating with auto repair shops;
• Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, local roads and conditions, and security issues;
• Evaluates scheduled activities (work programs) against vehicle/equipment logs recording and reporting any deviation or change to the agreed schedule to the Head of Business;
• Maintains and monitors historical data regarding the vehicle and ensures all information is accurately captured for management decision-making.
• Under the direction of the fleet supervisor, all vehicles must be in good condition, and in case of necessary repairs, repairs should be carried out as soon as possible.
• The operator must monitor the condition of the vehicles and warn managers in time about the necessary technical work.
• Knowledge of technical systems of vehicles;
• knowledge of mechanics electrics and electronics;
• Ability to use portable tools including power tools;
• Must pay attention to details;
• Know how to use PC and Excel, fill the table, and prepare proper reports;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Must be a team player.
• Should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in filed
NB: You will be required to perform any other task as assigned by the General Manager
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2023