Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for African University College Of Communications Recruitment for MIS Manager.
The African University College of Communications is a private tertiary institution at Adabraka, Accra, Ghana, for the study and teaching of journalism, communication studies and information technology.
- Company: African University College Of Communications
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
The management of the African University College Of Communications (AUUC) invites applications from qualified and innovative persons to fill the following vacancy as MIS Manager.
The Management Information Systems (MIS) manager will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of all the technology infrastructure in the University College
• Oversee [he day-to-day operations oc computer networks and the IT department
• Manage. supervise and coordinate the database development and the information management system
• Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
• Providing technical assistance and support to staff administrators and end users-
• Establish and maintain user accounts. profiles. file sharing. privileges and security.
• Administrate infrastructure. including firewalls. databases, malware protection and other processes
• Other job-related duties as may be assigned.
• Possess a good first degree in Computer Science Information Technology or their equivalent from a recognized institution. A master’s degree holder on the relevant field will be very much preferred
• A minimum Of three (3) years or relevant experience in a management position
• Have advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities. cloud computing and security issues
• Candidates must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills, qualities of a team player.
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to the postal and email address below. The Director of Human Resources and Institute Development African University College of Communications P.o.Box LG 510 Legon, Accra Or email to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019.