Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25, UK, The full application details for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25, UK can be accessed below.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25, UK. is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Master, Ph.D. level programs (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Oxford. The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Aug 2023.
Apply now for the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for the academic year 2024-25 in the United Kingdom. This renowned scholarship program welcomes applicants from nearly 22 different countries. The Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University offers an exceptional chance for international students to pursue either a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the UK, fully funded. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to study at one of the world’s leading institutions on a scholarship that covers all expenses. Scholarships are available for the academic session starting in 2024.
Each year, over 100 students are chosen to receive the esteemed Rhodes Scholarship, which grants them the opportunity to pursue studies in any academic field or major offered at Oxford University. Established in 1902, the Rhodes Scholarship program holds the distinction of being the oldest and most prestigious international scholarship initiative, enabling exceptional young individuals from across the globe to undertake their education at the renowned University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship not only provides financial support for postgraduate study at Oxford University but also actively promotes a lifelong pursuit of knowledge and fellowship. Situated in Oxford, England, the University of Oxford is a collegiate research institution consistently ranked among the top five universities worldwide. In fact, it presently holds the first position in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and Forbes’ World University Rankings. The University of Oxford also stands as the number one university globally in various fields, according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25, UK. is available to undertake Masters, Ph.D. level programs at the University of Oxford.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom for the year 2024 are prestigious awards that provide full financial support for individuals pursuing a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. This fully funded scholarship covers all necessary expenses, ensuring that recipients can focus on their studies. The following components are included in the Rhodes Scholarship:
1. Coverage of all University and College fees.
2. Payment of the University application fee.
3. Provision of a living stipend amounting to £16,218 per year.
4. One economy class airfare to Oxford at the beginning of the scholarship.
5. One economy class flight back to the student’s home country upon completion of the scholarship.
It is important to note that the scholarship’s duration is two years, contingent upon maintaining satisfactory academic performance and adhering to proper personal conduct. Depending on the specific circumstances and upon successful application, the scholarship may be extended for a third year for individuals pursuing a recognized route to the DPhil (Ph.D.) degree.
Please find below the application dates for various countries/regions for the specified time period:
AUSTRALIA: 01 July – 8 September 2023
BERMUDA: 01 June – 2 October 2023
CANADA: 01 June – 28 September 2023
CHINA: 01 June – 18 September 2023
EAST AFRICA: 01 June – 31 August 2023
GERMANY: 01 June – 14 September 2023
HONG KONG SAR: 01 June – 29 September 2023
INDIA: 01 June – 01 August 2023
ISRAEL: 01 June – 28 September 2023
JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN: 01 June – 30 September 2023
KENYA: 01 June – 31 August 2023
MALAYSIA: 01 June – 31 August 2023
NEW ZEALAND: 01 June – 01 August 2023
PAKISTAN: 01 June – 01 August 2023
SAUDI ARABIA: 01 June – 21 September 2023
SINGAPORE: 01 June – 29 September 2023
SOUTHERN AFRICA: 01 June – 15 August 2023
SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON AND PALESTINE: 01 June – 31 August 2023
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: 01 June – 23 September 2023
UNITED STATES: 01 July – 04 October 2023
WEST AFRICA: 01 June – 15 September 2023
ZAMBIA: 01 June – 31 August 2023
ZIMBABWE: 01 June – 31 August 2023
Any Other Country: 01 June – 02 August 2023
Please note that these dates represent the specified application period for each country/region.
To meet the eligibility criteria for the Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the United Kingdom, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Nationality: Only students from the countries specified in the above country list are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship. Students with nationalities other than those listed are eligible for the Global Scholarship, which is typically a highly competitive scholarship offered by the Rhodes Trust.
2. Age: As of 1 October 2023, applicants must meet one of the following age criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old and not have reached their 24th birthday. In other words, they must be born after 1 October 1999 and on or before 1 October 2005. OR
- For older candidates who completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual, they must not have reached their 27th birthday. They should have been born after 1 October 1996 and must have met or will meet the requirements for completion of their first degree on or after 1 October 2022.
3. Academic Achievement: Applicants must have completed (or will complete by June/July 2024) an undergraduate degree with a First Class or a minimum GPA of 3.70 out of 4.0 (or equivalent). It is important to carefully review the specific requirements for the chosen course at Oxford, as they may have even higher academic criteria. Successful candidates typically rank among the top achievers in their graduating classes.
4. English Language Proficiency: Applicants must possess a high level of proficiency in the English language, meeting the English language proficiency requirements specified at the Higher Level by the University of Oxford.
To apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for the academic year 2024-25, an Online Application System is available. To initiate your application, please visit the link provided below.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University 2024-25, UK