Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2023.
Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Agent\
We are currently recruiting Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent for Accra, Ghana. In this role you are expected to provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.Key accountabilities
- Make and confirm reservations for passengers.
- Arrange Reservations and routing using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book and proper issuance of ATB for all types of ticketing transactions.
- Assist mishandled passengers such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passenger complaints.
- Issue tickets quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints and debit notes.
- Advice on changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Advice load control personnel and other stations on changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Ensure that the sales report is closed on time.
- Initiate and promote QR product to generate the revenue.
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/e-mail; actions telex messages and authorities.
- Handle Help desk – assist travel agents with seat confirmations, upgrade/downgrade proposals.
- Issuance of MCO’s and refunds; process lost tickets and time barred tickets.
- Examine passenger ticket to direct/advise passenger correctly.
- Plan route and compute ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Telephone customer or Travel Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation, as well as alternate available options.
- Sell and assemble tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Answer inquires made by travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
Be part of an extraordinary storyYour skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible.QualificationsTo be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with 1 year of job-related experience
- Recognized IATA / Airline Basic Tariff Course will be an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of World Geography.
- Excellent English language communication skills – spoken/written.
- Thorough knowledge of special rates/ offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- Demonstrate Quality Consciousness.
About Qatar Airways GroupOur story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 28th September 2023